Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Running Thoughts

I'm a night owl by heart, I do all of my papers and best projects late at night.  I also have some of my best runs late. Last night I had to take a break, get out, and just run.  As I ran around and past Mercyhurst I was struck by how beautiful it looked, with all the lights and Christmas decorations.  Corny, I know...but it was so pretty!  I feel blessed to be at such a beautiful school that offers such a safe and pretty environment for students.  Trees and wreaths deck the halls in all the buildings, the library is actually comforting with its twinkling lights late at night, and a little cheer is evident when some Christmas music comes wafting through Old Main. The Christmas holiday brings out the best here and its shows everywhere and with everyone, not just in the decorations.  Call me crazy, but I want it to snow at least once before break so I can enjoy a "white Christmas" here on campus!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment