Monday, December 17, 2012

No Running

Cross Country and Track is all about running: I live, eat, breath, and sleep it.  Even the runner, however, tires of it every once in awhile.  I am in such a lull, not motivated to go on that 8 miler when it is freezing rain out!  I have found a solution to this problem, I have rediscovered the gym!  Especially spin and yoga classes at the Mercyhurst Fitness Center, since treadmills are not my friends. The spin classes are full of energy and get you sweating like crazy, the instructors are awesome.  Yoga is the needed calm in the storm of classes, tests, clubs and everything else going on.  I have even attempted zumba, and actually had a great time.  So you don't have to run, you don't even have to be on a sports team, to take advantage of all the awesome fitness activities offered in and around campus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment